New to GoReact?
Getting started with GoReact has never been easier! (Already have an account? See "Returning Students" below.)
1. Click on Sign Up at the top right.
2. Select Student Participant.
4. Choose your school, instructor, and course title, then click Go!
5. Enter your payment information or access code and click Submit.
That's it! Your account has been created and you are now registered for this course in GoReact.
1. If you are a returning student, click the Login button at the top right.
2. Enter your existing account information.
3. You'll be taken straight to the dashboard where you'll click the Course Registration button.
4. Now select the school or organization you belong to as well as the the instructor and course you are registering for in each of the dropdowns. Then click Register.
5. The course will be added to your dashboard (if you don't see it, do a quick refresh on your browser). If your organization is paying for the course, you're all set! If you need to enter a code or purchase your own access for this course, select the course on the dashboard and click on the Go To Payment button.
6. Enter your payment information or access code and click Submit.
That's it! Your GoReact registration is complete.
To begin using GoReact, please see our guides below:
Or see our support page for additional guides and information.