Instructor's FAQs: using GoReact in your LMS

Follow

Q. How do I start using GoReact in my LMS?

Q. How do I set up a GoReact activity in my LMS?

Q. How much does GoReact cost?

Q. Can I use activities and rubrics from my goreact.com account?

Q. How do I invite a TA to my GoReact LMS course?

Q. Where is the Stimulus-Comment Only activity type?

Q. Who can comment on, record, or view a video?

Q. I deleted a video, can I get it back?

Q. How long will my students have access to their videos?

Q. How do I start using GoReact in my LMS?

Your setup instructions will vary depending on which LMS you are using. Please select your LMS logo on our Instructor Documentation page to get started. 

Q. How do I set up a GoReact activity in my LMS?

Activity set up will vary depending on which LMS you are using. Please select your LMS logo on our Instructor Documentation page to find the setup information specific to your LMS.

Q. How much does GoReact cost?

GoReact costs $19.99 per student seat. Each seat is good for one course or one term (up to 6 months), and includes unlimited recording time for that course. Students will need to purchase one seat for each GoReact course they take unless they opt for our five year unlimited plan for $99.95. This provides an unlimited number of courses for a period of five years from the purchase date.

If your organization is interested in purchasing access codes for your students or would like to discuss Enterprise Licensing, please contact our sales team at (801) 717-3499.

Q. Can I use activities and rubrics from my goreact.com account?

You can link your LMS account to your goreact.com account during the set up of your first GoReact LMS activity. When setting up your activity, you will be asked to Choose an Activity Type OR Copy a Previous Activity. Below the "Copy a Previous Activity" option there is a red "Sign-In" button. Click this button and sign in to your goreact.com account. This will give you access to the materials on that account. 

Q. How do I invite a TA to my GoReact LMS course? 

Any user roles that you assign to the participants in your LMS course will pass to us at GoReact. All you need to do is invite them to your LMS course will the correct role!

Q. Where is the Stimulus-Comment Only activity type?

Currently the Stimulus-Comment Only activity type is not available in our LMS integrations.  

Q. Who can comment on, record, or view a video?

GoReact is a secure, private system that allows Instructors and Presenters to record videos in any active course they are registered in. Instructors can see all videos and comments in their course(s). Student permissions are set by the instructor per activity. Students may be limited to viewing only their own videos and feedback, viewing feedback from other students, and/or viewing all videos and feedback in a course.

For more on setting viewing permissions, see Activity setup.

Q. I deleted a video, can I get it back?

If you accidently deleted a video and need to restore it, you will need to contact GoReact Support to restore the video for you. 

Q. How long will my students have access to their videos?

Students will have access to their GoReact videos for as long as the LMS course is open to them. They are unable to access the videos on goreact.com so if any videos want to be saved, they will need to download them to their local machine. 

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments