Read this section first
We're excited to have you use GoReact in your LMS and want to ensure you have a smooth and trouble-free experience! To help avoid any confusion for you or your students, please note the following:
The most important thing to know when using this integration is that your courses CANNOT be set up on both goreact.com and in Canvas. They are separate platforms so that means courses, videos, payments, and students will not transfer between the two. To access any Canvas course content, you and your students must log in directly through your LMS.
What is the same?
- All of the help documentation you see in our goreact.com Instructor Documentation will apply to the GoReact app in Canvas, with a few exceptions noted below.
- Using the GoReact app in Canvas, you can create activities, record/upload videos, use rubrics and markers, and post grades to the videos that will pass to your Gradebook!
What is different?
- You will not see the regular Dashboard that you see on goreact.com. Instead you will access the GoReact app by creating an assignment and selecting the GoReact tool. Click on that assignment again to see all of the videos that have been submitted.
- The course roster and course report are not currently available within the GoReact LMS tool.
- Instructors cannot create sessions for students (this method is often used for live, in-class recordings). Doing so will prevent grades from passing to Gradebook.
- The GoReact mobile recorder app does not work with LMS courses.
How to get set up
To get your course set up using the GoReact LTI tool, see How to add GoReact to Canvas.