(Not available in LMS integrations)
To see the Activity Report for a specific activity, click the three horizontal lines next to the activity name. To see the Activity Report for all of your activities together, click the three horizontal lines next to "Show All" at the top of the Activity panel.
This report summarizes the recording and commenting activity for each participant. Below is a description of each section:
The yellow section relates to the participant’s critiquing activity. (This is contextual, depending on whether you selected the report on a specific activity or from the Show All entry in the Activity Panel.)
- # Videos Critiqued: Number of videos the user has given feedback on.
- Total Comments: Total number of comments the user has entered on all videos.
- Avg. Comment Length: Average word length of this user’s comments. This is a computed average and may vary slightly from actual word count. It’s intended to give a general idea of comment length.
The green section relates to the participant’s recordings. (This is contextual, depending on whether you selected the report on a specific activity or from the Show All entry in the Activity Panel.)
- # Videos Presented: Number of videos the user is an assigned Presenter for.
- Total Score: The presenter's overall score out of the total possible.
- Markers: A summary of all markers left on all of this presenter's recordings.
Presenter drop-down section
This section shows specifics for each video submitted by the chosen presenter.
- Presenter(s): Shows all presenters attached to the videos submitted by this student. (Usually just the student, but for group submissions there may be multiple presenters.)
- Activity: Shows the activity this video was submitted to.
- Date: Shows when the video was submitted.
- Duration: Shows the duration of the video.
- Final Score: Shows the final score on the video (average of all evaluations if more than one is given).
- Markers: Shows all of the markers left on a video by all users.