Course Setup

How do I set up a course or folder?

Paying for recording time

Student-Pay option

Can I copy activities from a previous course?

How can I set up courses for other instructors?

How do I set up a course?

On the top-left hand side of your dashboard click the course name (“Demo Course” if first-time user).  From the drop down menu click “Create Course”.

CreateCourse.png

Enter a course name and set the start and end dates for your course. The course will default to Student Pay. If your organization wants to pay for access, you will need to call (801)717-3499 to set up a site license agreement. Finally, click the red "Create Course" button to finish the process.

titleCourse.png

Paying for recording time

As of 23 June 2016, we no longer sell hours. Currently, each instructor account comes with 30 free minutes of recording time provided for testing purposes to familiarize yourself with GoReact. This time will decrease whenever a video is uploaded or recorded by the instructor that does not have a paid presenter attached to it. Deleting these videos from the dashboard will not restore time to your account.

Uploading/recording videos to your Library, as a Stimulus video, or as a video comment will not deduct from your recording time.  

Organization Pay

Please contact our sales team at 801-717-3499 if you need to set up department licensing or to purchase volume access codes. (See our Pricing Page for details).

Student-Pay

Students/participants pay a nominal fee for their GoReact use in your course (see Student-Pay Option below for details).

Student-Pay option

At GoReact we do our best to keep the costs as low as possible for your students.

Current student pricing is as follows:

• $19.99 per course: Each student pays $19.99, which allows unlimited video submissions per course (up to 90 minutes in length per video).
  • $99.95 for a five year unlimited plan: For students that will need to use GoReact for more than five courses during their program, we now offer an unlimited plan. With this plan students can enroll in unlimited courses and upload unlimited videos (up to 90 minutes in length per video) for up to five years.

How it works: When a student logs into GoReact and selects a course that requires payment, they will be prompted to go to the payment page to enter their credit card information or access code. Access codes may be purchased through the school bookstore separately or may be bundled with a textbook.

Pre-paid seats option: If you would like to pre-pay the student seats for this course, please contact our sales team at 801-717-3499 or at info@goreact.com to set up payment for the number of student seats you require.

Can I copy activities from a previous course?

Definitely! When setting up your course, you'll see a "Copy Activities from . . ." selection at the bottom of course creation window. Choose the course you wish to copy from, and ALL of the activities from that course will be copied into your new course, with all of their settings. That'll save a bunch of time, right?

If you had set due dates for any of the copied activities, GoReact will take its best guess at new dates based on your new course dates. But, we'll show you the activities in the Activity Manager window where you can adjust those dates and make other finalizations to your new Activity list for the course.

ActivityDueDates.png

How do I set up courses for other instructors?

If other instructors want to use GoReact for THEIR OWN courses, they should sign up for their own GoReact account. They can share their account/courses with you as needed using the "Invite Users" button.

If you need additional instructors in YOUR courses (such as a co-instructor or teaching assistant), simply invite those users with the "Invite Users" button and give them an Instructor or Reviewer role.

>More on Inviting Users 

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful

Comments

0 comments

Article is closed for comments.